Business Information Security Lead – Blackbaud Philadelphia, PA
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Information Security Lead who will be the primary security expert for some of our most important business units. This role works closely with business unit leadership to evangelize Blackbaud’s security strategy, build trusted partnerships, and secure Blackbaud’s most valuable solutions.
A Successful Candidate Will
- Build strong relationships. Engage in agile ceremonies and build relationships with UMG portfolios business unit leadership. Educate stakeholders on key risks, and partner to develop roadmaps and solutions to address those risks.
- Set direction. Provide expertise advancing our strategy, vision, and roadmaps to better secure our enterprise and serve our customers. Provide clarity on prioritization for risk reduction.
- Drive execution. Execute on strategy and plans in a manner that measures and accurately predicts outcomes and meets business goals.
- Be an influencer. Engage with stakeholders to influence direction, articulate risk, and sell security as a business enabler.
- Be a change agent. Push the status quo to evolve our team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify, monitor, and manage risks associated with our UMG vertical business units.
- Define and evangelize the security roadmap and strategy for UMG vertical business units.
- Contribute to Blackbaud’s enterprise cybersecurity strategy.
- Partner with risk management and compliance to evolving security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Work closely with the Product, Application Engineering, and Operations teams to set and drive security requirements and optimize cost and efficiency across UMG vertical business portfolios.
- Stay abreast of market trends for nonfunctional requirements (NFR’s), processes, culture in order to position security as a differentiator.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline. An advanced degree is preferred.
- 8+ years of Information Security experience, with a focus on risk management, cybersecurity strategy, product security, and/or security architecture.
- Experience implementing large-scale information security projects and solutions through to completion.
- Proficient in communicating security topics to executive audiences, up to the board of director level.
- Demonstrated experience influencing priorities and decisions across multiple organizational functions.
- Fluent and current in the following subject areas: software development lifecycle, application security, security operations, incident response, threat intelligence.
- Experience in agile methodologies, preferably from a product owner perspective
- Experience in public cloud environments Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Azure
- Must be willing to work from Blackbaud’s Charleston, SC HQ or Austin, TX location. Remote opportunities will also be considered.
Need Security Training? Certifications at Your Own Pace
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional CertificateIntroduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization from DeepLearning.AI
- Agile Leadership Specialization from the University of Colorado
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York (SUNY)
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Networking Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Introduction to Blockchain Specialization from Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin , Twitter , Instagram , Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.