CISO Job – Director, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Google Cloud
Google – New York City, NY, US
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of professional experience in software engineering.
- Experience building and leading engineering teams.
- Experience in security.
CISO -Preferred Qualifications
About The CISO Job
As the Director, Chief Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for the information security of Google Cloud customers. Success means maintaining and expanding Google Cloud’s reputation as a completely secure cloud solution that everyone trusts with their most sensitive data.
You will have critical operational responsibilities, from proactive customer engagement in security reviews to reactive customer engagement during an incident, and everything in between. Team in the core Security, Product Security and GCP Engineering functions will partner with this role to deliver exceptional security for customers.
You will work closely with and develop the customer-facing go-to-market strategies for security solutions and customer success.
At Google Cloud, security and privacy stakes are incredibly high and only the very best defenses suffice. We are in a position to help protect not only enterprises but their customers as well and the internet more broadly. We strive to continually provide a balance of secure protection, privacy, and easy to use solutions for our enterprise customers.
- Develop and grow leadership talent through mentoring, coaching, succession planning, and retention strategies.
- Build relationships and partner with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Set and drive strategy with Google Cloud leadership.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York, NY, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Michelle writes about cyber security, data privacy focusing on social media privacy as well as how to protect your IoT devices. She She has worked in internet technology for over 20 years and owns METRONY, LLC. Michelle earned a B.S. in Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Michelle published a guide to Cyber Security for Business Travelers