Content Manager, Cybersecurity – NVIDIA California, United States
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
We are looking for a Content Manager, Cybersecurity to engage developers, scientists, and security leaders on ways to leverage AI and high-performance computing to tackle the cybersecurity challenges of today and tomorrow. The content you build will ensure NVIDIA is engaged in early conversations around cybersecurity. This content will answer the common questions that our audiences have, and NVIDIA will earn their trust by helping them progress towards solutions to their specific challenges. This will eventually lead to greater awareness and understanding of the NVIDIA Morpheus cybersecurity framework and its ecosystem of partners.
This role will live within the Enterprise Computing Product Group at NVIDIA.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build quality content that will be published on the NVIDIA corporate blog, NVIDIA developer blog, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- Your content will engage data scientists, CSOs/CISOs, security operations, and security researchers on cybersecurity topics that will assist them during the awareness and consideration phases of their journey.
- Leverage the subject matter expertise of the entire company to ensure all valuable thoughts inside NVIDIA reach our target audiences.
- Work with external subject matter experts in the cybersecurity community to contribute content on NVIDIA’s platforms.
- Collaborate closely with NVIDIA’s Enterprise Marketing team to build a content marketing strategy for cybersecurity, promote content, and understand which content is performing best.
What We Need To See
- Proficient writing skills and a passion for crafting engaging content.
- Understanding of basic content marketing or inbound marketing mechanics to ensure the content built is easily discoverable and engaging.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Solid understanding of current cybersecurity challenges with 6+ years spent working on cybersecurity.
- Success collaborating cross-functionally across teams.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Have successfully engaged both high-level and technical audiences with cybersecurity content.
- Proven track record to work both solo on a project as well as work efficiently when collaborating with others.
- Understanding of the use of AI to tackle current data challenges.
- Familiarity with NVIDIA hardware and software stacks and the values of accelerated computing.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us and, due to unprecedented growth, our special engineering teams are growing fast. If you’re a creative and autonomous professional with a genuine passion for technology, we want to hear from you.
Our Most Popular Cyber Security Training Courses
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires that NVIDIA provide the compensation range and benefits offered for this position if performed in Colorado. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $133,200.00 – 183,150.00 USD.
NVIDIA also offers a comprehensive benefits package. We provide health care coverage, dental and vision, 401(K), including company matching and after tax contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, professional time off, life and disability protection. Employees in eligible sales and positions may also be eligible for commission.
Base pay is based on market location and may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, and other job-related reasons.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.