Customer Information Cyber Security Analyst – Citrix Systems, Inc.
Information Technology Job available in 2 locations R20722
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
Ft Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for:
The Citrix Customer Information/Cyber Security Assurance (CSA) Team’s mission is to deliver a superior information/cyber security experience through solutions oriented customer advocacy, consultative compliance management, and ensuring customer voice in cyber security programs. For this team, “the customer” refers to both 3rd party consumers of Citrix products and internal functions such as sales, marketing, product management, legal, internal audit, IT, and engineering.
You will play a key role in a program that provides customer security advocacy inside and outside of Citrix. The Customer Security Assurance team is the primary source for customer security questions, acts as the customers’ voice for secure business practices, and is responsible for defining customer information/cyber security-centric business guidelines. You may assist junior colleagues with the same with little instruction from team leads or management. Customer size can range from Small Business to Large Enterprise.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate, consistent and customer-focused responses to customer information/cyber security & compliance inquiries based on Citrix Information Security and Industry protection standards
- Perform advanced problem analysis and isolate problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from Management
- Build effective working relationships with technical personnel across Citrix in order to maintain accurate database of information/cyber security & compliance information
- Contribute to knowledge base as new questions arise; produce internal and external customer-facing FAQ and sales aid documents
- Maintain accurate and complete records of customer information/cyber security questions in order to identify, qualify, report and track customer protection issues and trends
- Assist in the development of a scalable, Citrix function-specific, information/cyber security outreach program
- Work effectively with internal communications teams to develop and distribute customer-focused information/cyber security awareness materials
- Demonstrate sound judgment to escalate issues to management
- Responsible for efficient and effective case management while adhering to established standard operating procedures for case documentation, customer follow up, troubleshooting, research, etc.
- Respond to inbound work items via phone, email, and other channels as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent, related experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT audit, information/cyber security, or compliance role
- Detailed understanding of information security and compliance leading practices
- Demonstrated experience with delving into, understanding and solving for customer needs and problems
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to audiences at all levels in the organization
- Ability to manage a significant work queue while maintaining open communication with internal and external customers about deliverables and delays
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to receive and utilize constructive feedback
- Strong team player who aligns with Citrix Core Values
- Ability to adapt to and embrace change
- Proven ability to work on multiple issues and prioritize work accordingly to business processes
- Positive attitude with a strong will to lead by example
- Strong negotiation and difficult conversation skills for leading critical discussions and setting customer expectations
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, or SANS certifications strongly preferred
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Need to Learn Some New Skills to Get a Job in Cyber Security? Try These
- Register for Cyber Security in 90 Minutes
- Register for Cyber Security Incident Response and Handling
- Register for Information Security for Beginners and Intermediates
- Register for Cyber Security Incident Response and Handling
Security and Technology Governance and Compliance
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.