Cyber Cloud Attack Surface Management Manager – Deloitte – New York, New York
Company Location: New York, NY
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs have often been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and support technology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte’s Advisory Cloud Attack Service Management (ASM) Services team to help drive our client’s innovations and become a member of the largest group of cybersecurity professionals worldwide.
Work you’ll do
In This Role, You Will
At Deloitte, our Cyber Specialists help organizations manage cyber risk and create value through enhanced security, visibility, and privacy into an organization’s DNA—our program design, implementation, operation, and response services, coupled with our deep industry and mission knowledge, help us protect and defend our clients’ most valuable assets, facilitate secure digital transformation efforts, and adapt rapidly to emerging threats. Learn More about Advisory’s Cyber practice.
- 10+ years of information technology and/or information security experience.
- Ability to lead a team of service delivery professionals across multiple geographic regions
- Hands-on technical experience with at least one cloud platform in security or infrastructure implementation and operations e.g. Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Demonstrated capability to organize, plan, design, deploy, operationalize and lead secure and highly scalable vulnerability and patch management projects from conception through conclusion.
- Depth of experience with vulnerability assessment and reporting including comprehensive understanding of vulnerability management methodologies, procedures and infrastructure vulnerability scanning solutions for on premise, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Background and knowledge of general security concepts, such as defense-in-depth, least privilege, security architecture and design, threat modeling, etc.
- Experience deploying, operating and maintaining vulnerability scanning solutions such as Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7, Twistlock or RedLock.
- Experience deploying, operating and maintaining vulnerability management tools solutions such as Kenna, ServiceNow, RiskIQ or Expanse.
- Experience deploying, operating and maintaining patch management tools such as BigFix, Tanium, Qualys Patch Management, SCCM/ECM, Satellite or JetPatch.
- Understanding of industry regulatory, compliance and regional requirements (i.e., PCI-DSS, NIST, HIPAA, GDPR) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls.
- Experience in the creation and maintenance of security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Client interfacing, relationship and team building, and consulting skills with the ability to collaborate across multiple workstreams.
- Ability to work independently with professional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement.
- Experience in developing client proposals and work orders.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Financial Markets by Yale University
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
- Experience with engaging C-Level executives and developing cyber risk strategies to address broad security issues.
- Experience with leading multiple distributed teams across different geographies.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS Degree ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering or Information Technology.
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- Knowledge of security and privacy-related industry standards and frameworks (e.g. NIST CSF, CIS, ISO 27001 series, CSA CCM) is a plus.
- Experience managing or operating enterprise infrastructure in a role aligned with or responsible for vulnerability management (patch management, exception management, secure configuration management, etc.).
- Experience with JSON, Python, XML and ability to write cloud automation scripts desired.
- Experience with ServiceNow tools, workflows, automation and orchestration.
- Certifications such as: GEVA, CCSP, CISSP
- Ability to develop compelling proposals for client to clearly articulate the need for information security.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFMGRPW106-BAU
- Information Technology & Services
- Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology