Deloitte Company Location Philadelphia, PA, US
Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? Do you want to be involved in delivering Fusion Managed / Security Operations Center (SOC) Services including identifying unauthorized activities and intrusions in their networks in real time? Are you excited about rapidly changing operational environments, learning what you need to get the job done, and producing accurate and timely results?
If yes, then Deloitte’s Fusion Managed Services (FMS) team could be the place for you! Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping cyber initiatives today. Deloitte’s FMS business is passionate about making an impact with lasting change.Delivering our industry leading services requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients.Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber security services marketplace.
Our team is client focused and mission driven.As a Network Security Senior Analyst in Deloitte’s Fusion Managed Services, you’ll work with our diverse teams of passionate professionals to help solve for some of today’s toughest cybersecurity challenges to enable or clients to achieve business growth and manage risk.
See Highest Paying Cyber Security Jobs
Work you’ll do
- Resolve operational incident tickets (P1/P2/P3) or service request as per the agreed upon SLOs and as per the steps outlined in “Operational Incident/Service Request Management” section
- Manage proxy policy and ruleset configurations – for e.g., adding new policy/ruleset, blacklisting/whitelisting URLs, updating existing policy/ruleset etc.
- Perform firewall configurations and rules recertification to ensure that the firewall configurations and rulesets meet the business and compliance requirements. The activities include:
- Check for inactive rules, add business justification for rules
- Identify and remove shadow rules and work with business owners to re-certify the rules
- Validate the true business need for open ports
- Manage access requests, port management (opening/closing), route changes, etc.
- Add, modify or review firewall security rules or policies
- Support firewall firmware upgrade, firewall replacement, decommissioning of firewall, implementation of new solutions, NAT services etc.
- Manage storage and backup of current configuration
- Maintain and update current state firewall topology diagrams
- Bachelor of Science with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years working in network security
- Hands-on expertise with zScaler, DataPower, CA Proxy and Squid Proxy
- Experience troubleshooting network issues and familiarity with the necessary tools. (Ping, Traceroute, MTR, etc)
- Expert knowledge of SAML, SSO, PingIdentity and Radius
- Expert knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, etc
- Working knowledge of Apache and IIS Web Server administration
- Experience developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages
- Experience working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Working Knowledge of networking and security products and enterprise Network Infrastructure.
- Experience creating process documents, SOPS and runbooks for managing day-to-day operations
- Experience coordinating and collaborating with multiple vendor for on-going issues and for new upcoming technology enhancements
- Able to plan, schedule, track and report on simple project timelines/milestones using collaboration tools such as ServiceNow / Jira.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% required (Mon – Thurs) on a weekly basis (while travel up to 25% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
Need Cyber Security Training?
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Financial Markets by Yale University
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania
- Understanding of IT and Network Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Certifications related to zScaler, DataPower, CA Proxy, Squid Proxy config
- Configuration of Web Service Proxies, XML firewalls, multi protocol gateways etc. service
- Configuration of AAA, Schema Validation, SSL in DataPower.
- Knowledge of implementing XSL transformation logic and DataPower functions
- Knowledge in configuring & creating components of DataPower appliance such as Web Service Proxy, Multi-protocol Gateway and XML Firewall.
- Knowledge in Troubleshooting and debugging Data Power services by using the problem determination tools, logs, and probes that are provided within the Data Power appliance.
- Experience in applying Security policy certificates, encryption in various DataPower devices.
- Experience in configuring SSL/TLS security.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- · Familiarity with:
- Network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS)
- Authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
- VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients
- Scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated
Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. TM cyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Cyber Risk Services practice.
How You’ll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities.We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRCKM008-BAU