Cyber Governance Manager – Lockheed Martin King of Prussia, PA
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Lockheed Martin RMS IT is searching for an experienced cybersecurity professional to join the RMS Cyber Security and Risk Management team. The selected candidate will lead the Cyber Risk Governance team in cyber risk reduction and compliance efforts supporting our strategic mission to securely enable the business. This leader will work across RMS program, contract and supply chain teams.
The position requires
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and work in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal/team skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with RMS Program leaders, CIS, RMS IT leadership, BA Information Security Officer (ISOs) teams, and customers
- Demonstrated ability to team across organizational and company boundaries to collaborate with and influence others
- Demonstrated commitment to promoting a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Effective analytical and critical thinking skills – proven problem solving and follow-thru in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and expectation setting skills with internal and external senior-level personnel, colleagues, and subordinates