Cyber Risk & Security Manager – Accenture Arlington, VA
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Accenture Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems.
A trusted gatekeeper for all things cybersecurity. You’re the go-to expert when it comes to developing and implementing a security strategy, and your teams lead the charge building governance frameworks that keep operations safe and glitch-free. You know how to manage large teams, guiding them through complex problems and helping them – and clients – navigate change.
READ Highest Paying Cyber Security Jobs
- Assess and manage cybersecurity risk for top-tier financial services organizations globally
- Lead or support project teams, share insights, and use analytics to find new ways of working that put people and process first
- Understand client business drivers, opportunities, and goals; work to support them
- Manage engagement risk, deliverables, and budgets across multiple, complex projects
- Support go-to-market strategies and the design, planning, and delivery of offerings
- Explore new design-based approaches to improve the client/customer experience
- Show clients where and how to benefit from a more flexible workforce
- Help grow the practice by championing Accenture initiatives and products
- Stay on top of how new regulations and technologies affect clients’ businesses – and ours
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
Amazon Web Services Training On Demand
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continue to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
READ 5 Reasons Why Cyber Security Certification Is Worth It
Here’s what you need
- Bachelor’s degree, in risk management, information systems, or another general business-related field
- 5 years of current risk management consulting experience including:
- Reviewing and evaluating risk and compliance processes and control environments
- Working primarily in technology and security
- 3 years’ experience leading a cyber risk strategy and developing a governance program framework
Learn Cyber Security Skills Online at Your Own Pace
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
Bonus points if
- You’re already one of these:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- CBCM: Certified Business Continuity Manager
- C/DRE: Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
- CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor
- You have time-tested project management skills – from goal-setting to managing teams, from tracking milestones to producing deliverables – all while keeping clients informed and happy
- You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
- Familiarity with Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Cloud Security, Incident Response, Global Identity and Access Management
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll-free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.