Cyber Security Analyst II
Company Name: Fannie Mae
Company Location: Reston, VA, US
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation’s housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
As a Cyber Security Analyst II in the zero trust program, you will support the processes and capabilities of the policy engine leveraged from PlainID, work with application teams and stakeholders.
Under limited supervision, design and administer procedures in the organization that sustains the security of the organization’s data and access to its technology and communications systems. Assess risk of exposure of proprietary data through weaknesses in platforms, access procedures, and forms of access to the organization’s systems and the data contained in them. Track security violations and identify trends or exposures that could be addressed by additional training, technical measures, or use of application tools to enhance security. May lead or execute simulated attacks or security violations to assess the organization’s data security measures.
In this role you will have the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities
- Perform, elicit, analyze and document requirements in support of system, business, stakeholder, and user requirements.
- Work with business owners and application teams leads to de compose large epics into manageable user stories. Develop mock-ups/wireframes, use cases, system requirements specification documents, user guides, and other supporting functional documents to support reviews and software release deliveries.
- Work with project teams to develop, analyze, maintain implementation requirements.
- Create written reports on an as required basis.
- Analyze the data and provide a written recommendation, conclusion, etc.
- Develop training manuals, release notes, how-to articles/videos, and other educational and deployment support content.
- Create policies as required by the application teams.
The Experience You Bring To The Team
Education Level (Required)
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Areas Of Study (Preferred)
- Computer Science or IT/IS
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Collaborate with our IT and internal business teams to analyze, design, & deliver innovative technology solutions for a wide variety of business challenges
- Work closely with stakeholders, to best align business needs with technical capability/feasibility
- Demonstrate a logical, rigorous, and analytical problem-solving approach, leading requirements gathering sessions and preparing work products/prototypes
- Develops documentation to aid both business and IT users and administrators of the software and database platforms related to the solutions produced
- Produce deliverables using various modern technology tools
- Experience working in or familiarity with popular cloud platforms and applications (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Familiarity with modern programming language (e.g. Python)
- Familiarity with SQL (MS-SQL preferred); knowledge of relational and dimensional database structures and experience with modern data platforms
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]
Successful job applicants will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Manager Level: Associate
Job: Information Management
Provision Operate and Defend – DEPT