Cyber Security Analyst – Future Opportunity
Company Name: Semcon Company
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
SEMCON provides a highly qualified, professional, and responsive technical and managerial workforce to satisfy customer requirements that support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s mission, vision, goals. SEMCON’s company culture aligns enriching career experiences, growth opportunities, and collaborative engagement for all SEMCON employees resulting in a company value being greater than the sum of our parts.
We are anticipating a future opportunity, and searching for Cyber Security Analysts to join our team working at the William J. Hughes Technical Center in support of international communications.
Remote Work – Six Ways to Keep Your Data Safe When Working Remotely
The Cyber Security Analyst will have knowledge, skills and experience in the following areas:
- Test and assessments of industry equipment, such as switches, firewalls and load balancers
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the network environment or enclave and identify where those systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. Measures the effectiveness of defense-in-depth architecture against known vulnerabilities.
- Test, evaluation, and assessment in a broad range of cybersecurity testing technology
- Experience in a simulation test environment to isolate and test untested or untrusted code, applications, or software without impact to the operational environment
- Analyze the security of new or existing computer applications, software, or specialized utility programs and provide actionable results
- Develop Independent Risk Assessment documentation and formulate into a Security Assessment Report
Excellent organizational, verbal/written communication and presentation skills are a must. Experience working in FAA’s National Airspace System (NAS) environment is a plus.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Financial Markets by Yale University
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania
A Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Math or Science, and related Security Certification(s), such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) , Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is required, with 10-15 years of relative work experience.
SEMCON offers a competitive salary and complete benefits package which includes health benefits (medical, dental, vision, and life), 401K with a generous employer match, paid time off, and paid holidays.