Important Note During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ‘Personal Cell’ or ‘Cellular’ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
INFORMATION AND CYBER SECURITY
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Information and Cyber Security’s (ICS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, ICS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. ICS is part of Wells Fargo’s Technology organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Our ICS team is looking for a strong cybersecurity professional with extensive experience in incident response, threat hunting, network-focused forensics, and cyber resiliency.
Experience in utilizing both Deep Packet Inspection (i.e. full packet capture) and NetFlow solutions is ideal. The candidate should have a well-rounded background in endpoint/network defenses and security incident response, as well as some offensive security knowledge to allow the ability to think like an adversary. This role will serve as an cyber security incident responder to assess the risk, impact, and scope of identified security threats, as well as leading the response efforts to include containment, eradication, and recovery.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are desired, in order to ensure thorough and accurate reporting during and concluding a security incident. The candidate will also play a major role in our cyber threat hunting efforts, including thinking strategically about the threat landscape and creating of new logic and procedures to identify anomalous and endpoint behaviors to reduce risk to Wells Fargo. Threat hunting efforts will be focused primarily on identifying advanced threats that are not detected via traditional security tools. Regular collaboration with multiple teams such as the Cyber Threat Fusion Center, Security Content Development, Cyber Threat Intelligence, and Offensive Security teams will be critical to success.
The candidate should have experience in developing and executing cyber security and resiliency strategies.
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of Incident Response Protocols and Tools experience
- 5+ years of digital forensics, security analytics experience, or a combination of both, including incident response
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of security analytics including incident response and a digital forensics discipline
- DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) experience
- 1+ year of Cyber Resilience experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge and understanding of banking or financial services industry
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders
Other Desired Qualifications
- 7+ years of digital forensics, security analytics experience, or a combination of both, including incident response
- 5+ years of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM/SIM/SEM) experience
- 5+ years of experience with network security, endpoint security, or security threat vectors
- 5 + years of executing ethical penetration testing including exploitation and post-exploitation experience
- 5+ years of cybersecurity incidents and events investigation experience
- 3+ years of DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) experience
- 3 + years of experience with one or a combination of the following networking, network security, or application security threat vectors
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Hands-on experience with information security tools such as an enterprise SIEM solution, IDS/IPS, endpoint security solutions, email/web security gateways, and other security detection/mitigation devices
- Experience with host and/or network log analysis as applied to incident response / threat hunting
- Knowledge of offensive security, with the ability to think like an adversary when hunting and responding to incidents
- Strong ability to identify anomalous behavior on endpoint devices and/or network communications
- Strong experience in operating system and application security hardening and best practices
- Strong investigative mindset with an attention to detail
- Experience with multiple operating systems to include Windows, Mac OS, and Unix/Linux
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to develop effective long-term solutions to complex problems
- Certifications in one or more of the following Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Network Forensics Analyst (GNFA), Offensive Security (OSCP/OSCE/etc), or other relevant certifications
- Flexibility to address incidents as needed 24 hours a day
NC-Raleigh 1100 Corporate Center Dr – Raleigh, NC
IA-West Des Moines 7001 Westown Pkwy – West Des Moines, IA
IL-Chicago 10 S Wacker Drive – Chicago, IL
MA-Boston 125 High Street – Boston, MA
NY-New York 150 E 42nd St – New York, NY
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix 2222 W Rose Garden Ln – Phoenix, AZ
PA-Philadelphia 101 N Independence Mall E – Philadelphia, PA
MO-Saint Louis 1 N Jefferson Ave – Saint Louis, MO
CA-SF-South Of Market Area 45 Fremont Street – San Francisco, CA
AZ-Chandler 2700 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
AZ-Chandler 2600 S Price Rd – Chandler, AZ
TX-Irving 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 – Irving, TX
TX-Plano 4975 Preston Park Blvd – Plano, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.