Cyber Security Architect Job
The Cyber Security Architect is responsible for building and governing a company’s overall cyber security service. Candidates should have a strong background in Cyber Security, with specialist experience in network security.
A Cyber Security Architect job candidate should have demonstrated experience and familiarity with a majority of the following technologies and platforms:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) Best Practices
- Web Application Firewall Design and Integration
- IP Network Design and Integration (Cisco, Juniper, etc…)
- Unix/Linux OS with at least one scripting Language
- Familiarity with Enterprise Level Monitoring Tools