Cyber Security Manager – NBCUniversal Media, LLC – Multiple Locations
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
The Cyber Security Manager will be a lead contributor to the NBC Universal Cyber Security organization, responsible for executing and contributing to the Cyber Security strategy and maintaining operational engagement with key leaders within the Enterprise Services businesses.
The Cyber Security Manager will build strong relationships with the Enterprise Services leadership and support teams. These relationships will enable the successful candidate to assess business practices, identify gaps in security controls and lead the development and execution of cyber security strategies. Additionally, a successful candidate is expected to interact effectively and strategically with Cyber Security leadership, Enterprise Information Technology teams, internal audit, clients and regulators. A successful candidate is expected to understand and articulate business operational processes and risks while leveraging existing internal and external business and technology resources to provide program and project related insight. Clear and concise oral and written communication are required.
This Position Is Available In
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Philadelphia, PA
- New York, NY
- Universal City, CA
- Orlando, FL
- Lead operational engagement and own supporting metrics for measuring Cyber Security maturity
- Communicate and coordinate NBC Universal’s Cyber Security strategy, programs, and services with a diverse group of business stakeholders
- Inform and influence the Enterprise Services strategy, aligned with the Cyber Security strategy and roadmap
- Support Cyber Security leadership in the identification and communication of relevant Cyber Security-related issues, risks, and events in the Enterprise Services organization
- Track and coordinate Cyber Security involvement in business-driven technology projects
- Coordinate and advocate for Enterprise Services programs’ security needs with Cyber Security architects, engineers, and analysts
- Keep abreast of Cyber Security trends, with an ability to articulate security related themes and principles in to business terms
- Drive the delivery of Cyber Security plans and implementation of leading practice controls, with an understanding of proactive defense principles and strategies
- Lead business-engaged risk exercises to identify and measure risk and develop mitigation strategies
- Actively engage and support security incident response team in resolution and close of investigations of incidents with ownership of post mortem and remediation plans
- Support the development of business-relevant metrics and key performance indicators to measure Cyber Security program maturity
Minimum 5 years work experience in Information Technology Minimum 1 year work experience in cyber security Minimum 2 years in customer facing technical engagement roles, including service and solution delivery. Minimum 2 years managing, coordinating, tracking projects using various PM tools Ability to travel up to 10% of time.
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through NBC UNIVERSAL CAREERS to be considered Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, New York, NYUniversal City, CA, Orlando, FL
News or Media Entertainment industry experience Ability to communicate effectively to business and technical teams Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study Training in Cyber Security specific disciplines Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple initiatives Demonstrated negotiation and problem resolution skills Experience in large global environments spanning multiple time-zones Demonstrated interpersonal, analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills Demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of an organization Demonstrated knowledge of recognized Information Security related standards and technologies Demonstrated knowledge of International Information Security and Privacy regulations, laws, and policies
Need More Certifications or Training?
Need Security Training? Certifications at Your Own Pace
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional CertificateIntroduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization from DeepLearning.AI
- Agile Leadership Specialization from the University of Colorado
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York (SUNY)
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Networking Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Introduction to Blockchain Specialization from Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Sub-Business: Technology
- Career Level: Experienced
- City: See List Below
- State/Province: Multiple Locations
- Country: United States
- Multiple Locations: New York – New York, Orlando – Florida, Philadelphia – Pennsylvania, Universal City – California
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.