Sr. Associate, Cyber Security – Privacy Engineer – KPMG US – Stamford, CT
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Technology Enablement – Cyber Security for our KPMG Consulting practice.
RELATED READ Google Offering New Abuse Research Grants Program
- Participate with the design, implementation, maintenance, and enforcement of privacy policies, procedures, and controls
- Support the execution of Information Security and privacy inherent to client engagements
- Identify technological opportunities and evaluate the Information Security and privacy impacts on the client’s business
- Help with the execution of privacy assessments to understand compliance risks, identify opportunities for improvement, and propose remediation plan in line with compliance goals and business strategies
- Minimum of three years of privacy engineering, product development and software engineering experience in a consulting or FAANG environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Credentialed in cyber and privacy (e.g., CIPP, DMR CIPM, CIPT, CISSP) preferred
- Knowledge of incident response and crisis management processes, and third party risk management considerations
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills, teamwork, and client service skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, work in a fast-paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
Need Security Training? Certifications at Your Own Pace
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.