Cybersecurity Analyst – Comcast – Philadelphia, PA
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast Cybersecurity Governance, Risk & Compliance team is looking for a Senior Analyst who will be responsible for reporting, dashboards and supporting automation of security compliance and policy program operations.
- Build advanced reporting and dashboards for various audiences (executive, business unit, operations, etc.)
- Monitor and report on programmatic operations
- Contribute to overall program enhancements and drive automation of existing and future compliance programs
- Assist members of the GRC team with the assessment, design, and implementation, and monitoring of regulatory-required security controls.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with ideas and recommendations for optimizing business operations, resources, and capacity to meet internal and external compliance goals
- Work cross functionally with Security, IT, Infrastructure, Engineering, Data, and Finance to provide guidance on effectiveness of security controls
- Stay abreast of current and emerging information risks, including current or proposed cyber legislation or control frameworks.
- Contribute to the overall Cybersecurity Risk and Compliance awareness efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent, Master’s degree is a plus
- Experience with reporting tools and developing dashboards
- Experience with data analytics and data storytelling
- Strong analytical, communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of Governance, Risk & Compliance or a combination of work experience and advanced degree
- Understanding of the concepts of information risks and the different elements that make up risk. In addition, understand fundamental concepts of information security.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and evolving environment to drive delivery of solutions
- CCSP, CISSP, CISA, and similar certifications are a plus
- A security clearance is preferred
- Knowledge of Risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based authorization methodologies, authentication technologies and security attack pathologies
- Understanding of leading Experience with ISO 27001/27002, ITIL, NIST, ISF and COBIT frameworks
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
Need Security Training? Certifications at Your Own Pace
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional CertificateIntroduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization from DeepLearning.AI
- Agile Leadership Specialization from the University of Colorado
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York (SUNY)
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Networking Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Introduction to Blockchain Specialization from Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
Employees At All Levels Are Expected To
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.