Cybersecurity Analyst, Cybersecurity Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) – Visa Austin, TX
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable, and secure payment network – enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network, and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
READ Highest Paying Cyber Security Jobs
The success of the Visa Cybersecurity Third Party (3P) Technology Risk Management team requires dedicated professionals who possess the analytical, feasibility, relationship and executive summary skills needed to form highly reliable risk management strategies to meet various Visa, Inc. requirements along with compliance and regulatory requirements. We are seeking a Governance Risk and Compliance Analyst to join our Austin-based team.
- Serve as part of Visa’s Cybersecurity Third Party (3P) Technology Risk Management team providing oversight, coordination, and delivering the activities supporting successful risk management activities around third parties for Visa
- Work across a number of stakeholders who work with third parties to ensure appropriate processes, procedures and controls are adequately designed, implemented or remediated to meet Visa Key control requirements and mitigate any risks that are associated to/with third parties
- Communicate with strong client relationship focus with business sponsors, enterprise architects, and information security engineers to articulate business case and technology options
- Assists with managing multiple highly visible large-scale compliance/audit and implementation projects and programs simultaneously
READ 5 Reasons Why Cyber Security Certification Is Worth It
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or Business Administration or other related field, and three (3) years of work experience in Cybersecurity, Audit, Risk, and/or Compliance (open to experience in other relevant fields (e.g., finance, business administration, information technology, etc.) as long as the candidate can demonstrate relevancy to this Cybersecurity-based role) with specific experience in/with the following:
- Direct participation and experience across common industry security policy areas, including, but not limited to ISO, NIST, COSO, COBIT, PCI, FFIEC, SOX, SSAE18, and others
- Audit and risk management experience that includes a broad understanding of the software delivery process, professional services consulting and/or program management
- Providing consultative information security or information technology services to a broad range of companies and/or federal and state agencies, and be current with regards to information security and compliance for the vendor landscape
Experienced in Project Management Methodologies Proven experience proposing enterprise level solutions to mitigate risk Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- Big Four Consulting experience (E&Y, PwC, Deloitte or KPMG)
- Certified Information Security Auditor/Manager (CISA/M) designation or CISSP
- Skillful internal consulting, customer account management, and defining engagement scope, negotiating commitments, gathering requirements, defining deliverables, designing integrated solutions, and overseeing technical implementations
- Understanding of Enterprise Risk Management and Strategy frameworks along with an understanding of current enterprise threat scenario as related to the financial industry
- PMP certified
Our Most Popular Cyber Security Training Courses
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- Requires evening availability to meet with teams in the Asia Pacific and Europe time zones up to 2x weekly.
This position and incumbent must be based in Austin, TX. Visa will not provide relocation assistance in connection with this position.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 30% of the time when it is safe to do so.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law
Job Number: REF33205I