Sr Cybersecurity Architect, Product Security – IT – Edwards Lifesciences Irvine, CA
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. For more than 50 years, we have established a remarkable track record around that innovation: Work that enables clinicians around the world to enhance and save lives.
As a Sr Security Architect at Edwards, you will lead and grow a high-impact, mission-critical application solutions team for Edwards Lifesciences, furthering our ability to deliver devices that maximize our patient’s recovery and quality of life. You’ll help conceptualize and architect the secure design function of Edwards Lifesciences medical device product security program for our connected devices division, centered around cloud/web/mobile component of solutions.
Ideal candidates possess both broad and deep technical knowledge. This is a highly collaborative role, and you will work in close collaboration with software development, risk management, complaints and quality, and Global Security/IT teams.
- Provide design and architecture guidance for product level cyber security initiatives
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert for product security initiatives
- Develop security design patterns and architectural models that ensure repeatable consistent architecture
- Develop defined information security best practices and architectural models to ensure compliance to enterprise-wide product security policies and standards
- Serve as business liaison and lead advisor for multiple business units; coordinate with cross-disciplinary teams
Our Most Popular Cyber Security Training Courses
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM
- 12 years of experience in IT/computer science/network engineering
- 7+ years’ experience with one or more of the following cybersecurity areas: Secure design, product security, application security, cloud security, system security, platform security
- Experience implementing requirements from NIST 800-53
- Experience with software development, integration and debugging
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer focused skills
- Experience drafting technical documentation
- Experience in IEC-80001-2-2
- Experience in Microsoft Visual Studio software development using C# under .Net\
- Experience with Windows Embedded OS and its cybersecurity toolkit
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.