Cybersecurity Business Development Manager – Dell Technologies New York, United States Remote
Professional Services Advisory Consultant
Today, every organization needs to be digital, powered by data, running in a multi-cloud world, ready to take on anything. Our Consulting team assesses customer’s strategic, organizational and business challenges and uses in-depth industry knowledge to offer technical solutions that apply to future business environment and operational objectives to help our Dell Technologies gain market share and increase efficiency.
Join us as an Advisory Consultant on our Consulting team remotely to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Professional Services Advisory Consultant, you will provide technical and consultative guidance for solutions opportunities on a range of complex engagements and deliver technical architectural design, strategies and solutions for engagements.
- Provide technical expertise in important pre/post-sales meeting or presentations
- Provide issue resolution as the point of contact for technical questions; lead code reviews, testing processes, and certification of software, facilitate client and internal meetings, present architecture and design solutions
- Plans the installation, customization and integration of a Dell Technologies solution
- Work on complex projects and lead multiple work streams
- Leverage your in-depth industry knowledge of the business environment and various technical solutions to assist the customer to gain market share and increase operational efficiencies
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12 to 15 years of related experience
- Experience with installation, customization and integration of highly complex architecture and technologies
- Experience with executing projects with approved methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills to be able to influence and interact with confidence and credibility at all levels within the Dell Technologies companies, customers, partners and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree
- Industry technical certifications
- Advanced knowledge of business/technology transformation programs such as Digital. IT, Security and Workforce
Our Most Popular Cyber Security Training Courses
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Job Id: R157503Job Function: Professional Services