Company Location Philadelphia, PA
- 0 applicants
- 10001+ employees
The Cybersecurity DevOps Manager will work in Comcast’s Cybersecurity Reliability Engineering team supporting Cybersecurity products and services that are deployed to protect the Comcast Enterprise and Comcast customers. In this role, you will work collaboratively with internal teams to deploy and operate our systems. You will develop and lead a team that will focus on automation and streamlining of operational processes, support of our analytic platforms, develop reporting and alerting, and monitor the health and availability to ensure service delivery. Additionally, you will lead the team to troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, staging and production environments.
- Mentor and train team members on tactical troubleshooting steps and efficient steps to quickly resolve issues.
- Develop strong partnerships with key engineering and operational teams and lead team to work effectively in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience in maintaining infrastructure in a cloud environment in support of data science activities, including but not limited to Splunk, Databricks, Tableau
- Experience with large-scale Database/Data Warehouse technologies, ETL, analytics and cloud technologies
- Strong scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, SQL, BASH)
- Strong understanding of Unix/Linux environments
- Familiarity with data serialization formats like XML, JSON and protocol buffers
- Familiarity with virtualized infrastructure environments (ie: Docker or other container environments, AWS, Azure, other cloud environments)
- Broad range of experience within large-scale Database and/or Data Warehouse technology, ETL, analytics and cloud technologies
- Experience and practical knowledge of networking protocols
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Previous experience with the following technologies is a plus: Tableau, Snowflake, Databricks, Logstash, Splunk
- The core responsibility for the Cybersecurity DevOps manager is to lead a team of Security DevOps engineers that will be responsible for the items below.
- Responsible for the day-to-day system operation of data analytics platforms with a concentration on metrics data collection, analysis, reporting, tools and solutions development, systems integration and operational support.
- Build effective deployment and monitoring systems within data analytics tools.
- Create and maintain Information Security driven dashboards, reports and alerts for internal Leadership and operations teams.
- Displays expertise in process design and redesign skills. Presents and defends architectural, design, and technical choices to internal audiences.
- Troubleshoots operating system and application issues. Monitors and is responsible for performance and tuning of servers; applies policy for system security, software package, and patch management.
- Work closely with Development, Deployment, Incident, Problem, Quality, Program, Product and Management teams.
- Build and grow strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to effectively achieve common objectives.
- Collaborate constructively with team members
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment. Requirements change quickly and our team needs to constantly adapt to moving targets.
- Personality traits: The successful candidate will enjoy building relationships and developing good rapport across diverse teams and people; Experienced leading technical programs and engineers; Comfortable under pressure; Likes to be challenged to solve complex problems and puzzles; Analytically rigorous; Uncompromising integrity.
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Financial Markets by Yale University
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- 5 or more years professional experience architecting, integrating and operating large scale Information Technology environments (SIEM, firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxy, End Point Protection, IAM, etc.
- 2 or more years professional experience with cloud services and solutions
- Experience developing/working with automation and orchestration solutions.
- Advanced skills and experience with common operating systems such as Windows, Linux, and VMWare.
- Working understanding of concepts and practices from ITSM policies, frameworks, and regulatory compliance bodies such as SOC, NIST, ITIL, and ISO.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
- Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other