Cybersecurity, Security Assessment & Authorization – Lockheed Martin
Company Name: Lockheed Martin
Company Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We invite you to step up to one of today’s most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You’ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you’ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you’ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
READ MORE: Highest Paying Cyber Security Jobs
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. You will be a member of the Risk team and apply Vulnerability Management Strategy/Plan to best discover the enterprise network, determine appropriate tools and techniques, plan and schedule vulnerability assessment, conduct scans, report findings, provide recommendations and solicit feedback from the customer and workforce to achieve all project objectives.
Responsible for conducting vulnerability assessment tests of information systems. Performs Security Control Assessments on systems to validate the results of risk assessments and ensure controls in the security plan are present and operating correctly on the system; provide thorough report of the risks to the system and its data
- Skills in systems architecture, engineering, requirements analysis, system development, software development, or hardware development as applied to the information assurance or cyber security field
- Skill in developing Splunk queries and developing Splunk dashboards
- CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired) CompTIA Security+ CE, OR; Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), OR; ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR; Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security.
- CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation – US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
- Preferred skill in the areas of cloud security and scanning as well as web application security and scanning
- Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization; Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations.
- Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional CertificateIntroduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization from DeepLearning.AI
- Agile Leadership Specialization from the University of Colorado
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York (SUNY)
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Networking Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Introduction to Blockchain Specialization from Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
note: we may receive a small commission from courses you enroll in fomr this page
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
SEE ALL Cyber Security Jobs
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology