Director – Channels, East (remote) – Noname Security – United States Remote
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Noname Security, founded in 2020, is rapidly growing with more than 100 team members globally and within months of launching out of stealth, we closed Series B bringing our total funding to date to $85 Million.
Our mission is to reduce the risk of API security vulnerabilities and cyber attacks. Our API Security Platform is an out-of-band solution that doesn’t require agents or network modifications and offers deeper visibility and security than API gateways, load balancers, and WAFs. No one addresses the API security challenge like Noname.
This is a remote position based anywhere in the Eastern US, with a competitive compensation structure, equity, and a solid benefits package!
In this role, you will develop and execute a strategic plan for your assigned territory and build channel infrastructure and partnerships throughout the region. This role will involve proactively identifying, qualifying, and successfully recruiting partners to meet or exceed quota and MBOs as we scale.
Ideal candidates will take a relationship-focused approach to achieve exemplary results including increased revenue, depth of partner sales teams, market share, and successful long-term joint business plans.
Other responsibilities include:
- Creating a compelling value proposition to build strong relationships and serve as the primary point of contact for all defined territory channel partners
- Developing and executing effective business plans to drive all aspects of the partner relationship and maximize growth opportunities and alignment while ensuring strong partner positioning
- Regularly leading business performance and relationship reviews. Build and maintain all activity dashboards and accurately forecast new business
- Partner training and enablement within your respective territory
- Working closely with respective field sales teams to identify target partners and to align appropriate partners with open opportunities.
- Managing 1-2 Inside Channel Account Managers
Our Most Popular Cyber Security Training Courses
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
- 5+ years of high-tech channel sales experience with a proven ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts in a complex enterprise sales environment
- Deep understanding of channel operating models, sales, marketing, and solution development
- Strong experience within the cybersecurity or enterprise software domains preferred
- Ability to demonstrate strong initiative and outside-the-box thinking. Top-notch communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to fully own the development and execution of partner business plans to executive level within the partner organization.