Philadelphia, PA, US
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Management Consulting
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: General Business
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Cyber Secruity for our Consulting practice.
• Coordinate the sales cycle though delivery including planning, leading, and building lasting relationships with client’s technical leadership, senior engineers, scientists, and analysts
• Lead client technical presentations and workshops to identify business risks of onboarding, account takeover, payment and security vulnerabilities and design/rapid-prototype appropriate prevention, detection, and enforcement using advanced analytics
• Create, manage, and develop the roadmap and plans for client cyber analytics programs to stop cyber fraud and security events, driving continuous improvement in maturity and capability
• Manage scoping of prospective engagements and developing proposals, conduct risk, threat, and gap assessments, provide written recommendations, interface with client security engineers, and work with KPMG data scientists and engineers to add advanced analytics into client’s fraud and security organizations
VISIT Our Cyber Security Career Center
• Minimum of eight years of experience in Digital Fraud, Information Security or in a similar technology related field
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field is preferred
• Experience with designing, overseeing, or executing ingestion and querying of large data sets, particularly device fingerprinting, behavioral biometrics, customer identity and access management, security event data, and network flow analysis
• Extensive experience with common fraud security tools and how they employ advanced analytics to reduce fraud and customer friction around onboarding, login, password reset, information change, payment, and trade workflows, as well as ability to clearly articulate the current threat landscape with analytical mindset in order to translate data into threat indicators faced by clients
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 80% of the time, work in a fast paced, results driven environment, grasp new technology, and contribute at a rapid pace
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.