Director of Cybersecurity – DAS Health – Tampa, FL
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in Tampa Bay nine years in a row and on the Inc. 5000 list of top privately held companies in the country for the last seven years, DAS Health is seeking a full time Director of Cybersecurity.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Director of Cybersecurity is responsible for leading the Cybersecurity Team in its mission to safeguard the IT infrastructure both internally and for clients. In this role, you will user your broad and deep cybersecurity experience to identify, analyze, manage, mitigate, and remediate Cybersecurity risk in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
Job Duties Include:
- Be a collaborative, strong advocate for a best-in-class cybersecurity program to senior leadership, departments, and clients.
- Develop, implement, and monitor information security and IT risk management/compliance programs.
- Apply knowledge of technical, analytical, project management, and negotiating skills to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all information systems assets and ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, contractual, and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to maintain and improve the organizations’ security posture through sound strategic planning, budgeting, and innovation.
- Assist with technology planning from a cybersecurity perspective
- Coach, mentor and develop the Cybersecurity team to support organizational cybersecurity goals.
- Oversee internal and external client security awareness training programs, cybersecurity audit, risk assessment, and compliance efforts.
- Manage Cybersecurity incident response process
- Security Policy and Procedure maintenance and development.
- Oversee the development and delivery of Cybersecurity services and products to clients.
- Manage relationships with cybersecurity related technology vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Information Technology with at least 5 years of progressive growth in Cybersecurity.
- Strong knowledge of HIPAA Security rules and experience with HIPAA risk assessments
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, NIST 800-171, CMMC, SOX, GDPR Standards
- Experience with vulnerability management, risk assessment, auditing, SIEM, and other security tools and technologies.
- Experience with SOC operations.
- Knowledge and experience implementing security frameworks like CIS Controls and NIST 800-53 Security and Privacy Controls
- Experience in the evaluation and implementation of industry standard enterprise wide information security technologies and concepts, including but not limited to: Application Security, Cloud Security (AWS), Azure, Microsoft O365, Data Loss Prevention, Security Event Management, GRC Tools, Threat and Vulnerability Management and Identity and Access Management.
- Exceptional communication (oral & written) skills.
- Ability to analyze complex business and technology issues while understanding a client’s requirements.
- Experience in a Cybersecurity consultant role with clients.
- High energy with strong initiative, unquestionable reliability, and follow-through, self-directed and organized.
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Detailed oriented with professional demeanor.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
- One or more of the following or related certifications: CISSP, CySA+, CISA.
DAS Health is a leading provider of Health IT and management solutions and a trusted consultant to many physician groups, hospitals and healthcare systems across North America. For more than a decade, DAS Health has been bridging the gap between regulatory compliance, business goals and personal service, empowering our clients to deliver more patient-centric care, protect their earnings and increase profitability.
Need Security Training? Certifications at Your Own Pace
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional CertificateIntroduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization from DeepLearning.AI
- Agile Leadership Specialization from the University of Colorado
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York (SUNY)
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Networking Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Introduction to Blockchain Specialization from Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
We offer base salary plus discretionary bonus, paid holidays, paid sick and vacation days, healthcare and many other benefits, including a 3-week paid sabbatical for employees when they reach their 5-year anniversary! Advancement opportunities for those who demonstrate strong results and leadership qualities. Other positions currently available. DAS is a smoke-free environment. If you think you fit our culture and can contribute to our client’s success, we want to hear from you!