Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Global Security Analyst located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Company
Location: New Brunswick, NJ, US
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J) Global Security Department is seeking a dynamic intelligence analyst to become a member of the team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in supporting Global Security’s mission of protecting J&J employees, facilities, assets, patients and consumers. Reporting to the Director of Intelligence and Investigations, the intelligence analyst will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and reporting on current and emerging threats to drive awareness and risk mitigation strategies for the North American Region. The role will have a strategic and tactical focus requiring the production of a wide range of estimative, explanatory and quantitative analysis and briefings. Of equal importance, the selectee will be required to provide intelligence-related support to corporate security investigations and serve as a master user of the case management database. The ideal candidate will have strong research, analysis and communications skills as well as demonstrated proficiency with technology.
- Conduct research using open source, subscription, and security-related services to monitor and assess current and emerging threats.
- Produce written analytical reports and deliver oral briefings to stakeholders.
- Provide tactical support to security investigations and operations.
- Serve as systems administrator for the case management database to include managing permissions, training and performance, and interfacing with technical support.
- Prepare quantitative reports identifying links, trends and metrics.
- Build and leverage relationships with internal/external peers from public and private sector organizations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A Master’s degree (Areas of Study: Political Science, International Relations/Affairs, Intelligence, Criminal Justice) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the government or private sector serving in an intelligence related capacity is required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Advanced research skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, synthesize, and evaluate large amounts of quantitative and qualitative data and draw logical conclusions is required.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task and complete tasks within stringent timeframes are required.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently is required.
- Working knowledge of database management is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during crisis periods is required.
- Previous experience using advanced data analytics software and/or geospatial technologies (I2 or ArcGIS) is preferred.
- Understanding of physical security practices, principles and risk management is preferred.
- Experience briefing senior management is preferred.
- Experience working in an intelligence fusion cell or command center environment is preferred.
- International experience, cultural awareness and sensitivity are preferred.
- This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 10% travel domestic/international.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Job Function: General Administration
Need Additional Skills or Training?
Need Additional Cyber Security Training?Try these online classes
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate by IBM
- Java Programming and Software Engineering Fundamentals Duke University
- Cloud Computing by University of Illinois
- Data Mining by University of Illinois
- Applied Data Science with Python by University of Michigan
- Data in Database by Arizona State University
- Excel Skills for Business by Macquarie University
- Financial Management by University of Illinois
- Financial Reporting by University of Illinois