Head of IT Cyber Security – Cigars International – Bethlehem, PA
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
If you’ve got ambition, we’ve got the journey for you.
Do you want to make a difference and help Scandinavian Tobacco Group managing our global Service Delivery team? We are looking for an experienced IT Cyber Security individual to strengthening our security team. As a Head of IT Cyber Security in STG you will join a team, that started a journey in 2019, going from legacy datacenters all over the world – to a Cloud strategy based on Microsoft Azure.
Your primary responsibility will be leading and defining the roadmap within security in Retail, Ecommerce and factory footprint.
- Compliance PCIDSS
- Security within Ecommerce, Retail and Factory footprint
- Awareness training
- Business communication and project management skills.
- Design and document procedures
- Drive the Business Continuity Plans
- Network / Infrastructure security
- PCI certification
- CISSP certification
- Superb listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in a global company
- 5 years experience working with IT security
About The Department
The IT Security and Service Delivery department is responsible for the global infrastructure and security. The global team is based in the US, The Netherlands, Denmark and Indonesia. Your daily workplace would be in Bethlehem PA
Need Security Training? Certifications at Your Own Pace
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional CertificateIntroduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization from DeepLearning.AI
- Agile Leadership Specialization from the University of Colorado
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York (SUNY)
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Networking Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Introduction to Blockchain Specialization from Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
We value our employees and in addition to our competitive salaries, we offer a competitive benefit package to our talented team members including:
- Comprehensive Health Care, Vision & Dental Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Disability Plans
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Additional Supplemental Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Paid Time Off (PTO) days, Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan including a generous Company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology