If you forgot your Hulu password or simply want to change it, you can do that easily using a web browser or any Hulu app. I’m signed into Hulu on their website where I created my account and also on the Hulu app on my smart TV. I do routinely change passwords to help protect my online accounts. I also check my streaming media accounts to check on what devices are logged in.
There have been a new streaming media phishing email scams circulating. They promise free streaming services – like Hulu and Netflix – in exchange for answering some questions and then forwarding the scam to ten more lucky friends. There is also the infamous Hulu Andy’s iPhone hack that shows Andy’s iPhone is mysteriously one of your account users. In the section below you can find what web browsers and devices are logged into your Hulu. Read this post on how to kick everyone off your Hulu or this post if you see Andy’s iPhone is logged onto your account.
READ: WhatsApp Streaming Scam Steals Account Credentials
Hulu Password Requirements
Hulu password requirements state that passwords must be at least six characters long. Other than that, there are no other password requirements like special characters or any other special combinations. I tried using a bunch or percent signs as my password and it worked. Sad.
Furthermore, two-factor authentication is not available to secure Hulu Accounts – making your account them all easier to hack. You can use any password keeper to protect your account. It’s always best to use a unique password for each online account. That way if someone hacks into one account, they won’t be able to use that email and password to access more accounts. I have Hulu for free because it is connected to my Spotify account. But I don’t use the same username or password for them. That way there is no connection.
READ: How Do I Protect My Hulu Account?
If You Forgot a Hulu Password – Reset it on Hulu.com
You can reset a Hulu forgotten password using any web browser like Chrome or Safari. This can be accomplished quickly on a phone, tablet, or computer.
- Open any web browser
- Go to Hulu.com in web browser at https://www.hulu.com/
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click LOG IN
- Choose Forgot your email or password? OR you could also go directly to https://auth.hulu.com/find_account
Hulu will send an email with a link to rest your password to the email associated with your account.
How to Reset Your Password on Hulu.com
- Log in to your Hulu account page at https://www.hulu.com/
- In the upper right corner of the screen select the drop-down menu where your account username is listed
- Select Account section
- In the Password section select CHANGE PASSWORD
- Enter your current password and then your new password twice
- Select Save Changes
This is also the section of your account management where you can log out all other devices that are sharing your Hulu.
Hulu Reset Password Using the App
If you forgot your Hulu password and use your television to watch shows, then you can login using the app on your smart TV or mobile device.
- Log into your mobile device
- Open the Hulu app on your phone
- Tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the app screen
- Scroll down to Settings
- Choose Security and Login
- When the Security and Login page opens tap Change password
- Enter a new password that is unique and hard to guess
- Enter your new password again