Company Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Seniority Level: Associate
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
- Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Information Technology
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
The Information Security Analyst role will participate in the evaluation, development, and implementation of security standards, procedures, and guidelines. Provide security consulting and project management services on complex issues related to crypto non-compliance and crypto-related vulnerabilities. Assist customers in identifying security risks to their applications and implementing appropriate data security procedures and products. Maintain an awareness of bank security policies and government regulations pertaining to information security.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business.
Specifically, you will
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of information security administration experience
- 7+ years of information technology experience
- 5+ years of process definition and documentation experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting the remediation of cryptographic protocols, algorithms, or digital certificates
- Advanced Information Security technical skills and solid knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Risk management experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Knowledge and understanding of vulnerability assessments and facilitating vulnerability remediation in a corporate environment
- Ability to manage complex projects in a large enterprise environment
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- 3+ years of public key infrastructure experience
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.