Info Security & IT Compliance – Chubb – Philadelphia, PA
About the job
Chubb Global Information Security is looking for an individual to their growing team of security professionals. As Global Incident Response Operations Lead you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Incident Response function. The right candidate will leverage their SOC and IR experience to deliver world-class cyber threat detection and response capabilities to Chubb.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Cyber Incident Response function.
- Manage workflows with 3rd party security service providers
- Provide standards and oversight to cyber incident response processes.
- Monitor and maintain the operational effectiveness of detection and response functions, identifying trends and opportunities to enhance capabilities.
- Hiring and managing security analysts globally to provide faster responses to cyber threats.
- Develop and document action plans to mitigate identified risks
- Prepare operational reporting and present after-action reports for business and IT Security management
- 5+ years of incident response experience
- Security Operations Management experience
- Experience responding to cyber incidents in a large environment
Strong time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Business, Information Management, Information Security or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Solid problem solving and decision-making skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Highly organized, possessing strong analytical abilities
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Financial Markets by Yale University
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Philadelphia – 510 Walnut St
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Dec 15, 2020, 4:51:01 PM