Information Security Program Manager – Twitter – NYC
Note: We are reader supported and may earn a small commission when you click on links in posts
About the job
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Twitter is seeking an Information Security Program Manager, reporting into the Information Security organization to own and drive organizational business operations, drive organizational planning, event management and coordination, support budget and operational accountability, and coordinate efforts associated with the delivery of organizational commitments. The individual in this role will lead planning across the department, coordinate day-to-day mechanics and partner with CISO organization program management team to ensure consistent delivery across the organization, and partner on outreach, marketing, and communications initiatives to show leadership and brand impact around Twitter security brand.
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional CertificateIntroduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization from DeepLearning.AI
- Agile Leadership Specialization from the University of Colorado
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York (SUNY)
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Networking Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Introduction to Blockchain Specialization from Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Analyze business to identify and drive successful execution of associated objectives to improve business performance and exceed business objectives.
- Develop and track critical key metrics across the team to track strategic goals, landmarks and accomplishments
- Partner with security strategy and operations function to support delivery of robust security program management, project management, metrics, etc.
- Manage the cadence, content and logistics for business, operational and strategic reviews. This includes agenda development, initiative tracking and ensuring efficient meeting logistics and facilitation.
- Engage with finance partners to drive business data analysis to ensure timely on-budget outcomes for the department
- Support department leadership with day-to-day business coordination, planning and delivery
- Develop and encourage strategic change and business transformation efforts
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence
- Partner across the Information Security organization to provide high value portfolio, program and project management support for critical programs
- Work directly with organizational and customer peers to coordinate shared outcomes, activities and efforts to ensure consistent cross-organizational and cross-functional delivery