Information Security Program Manager – Twitter – NYC
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
About the job
Twitter is what’s happening and what people are talking about right now. For us, life’s not about a job, it’s about purpose. We believe real change starts with conversation. Here, your voice matters. Come as you are and together we’ll do what’s right (not what’s easy) to serve the public conversation.
Twitter is seeking an Information Security Program Manager, reporting into the Information Security organization to own and drive organizational business operations, drive organizational planning, event management and coordination, support budget and operational accountability, and coordinate efforts associated with the delivery of organizational commitments. The individual in this role will lead planning across the department, coordinate day-to-day mechanics and partner with CISO organization program management team to ensure consistent delivery across the organization, and partner on outreach, marketing, and communications initiatives to show leadership and brand impact around Twitter security brand.
Our Most Popular Cyber Security Training Courses
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
- Analyze business to identify and drive successful execution of associated objectives to improve business performance and exceed business objectives.
- Develop and track critical key metrics across the team to track strategic goals, landmarks and accomplishments
- Partner with security strategy and operations function to support delivery of robust security program management, project management, metrics, etc.
- Manage the cadence, content and logistics for business, operational and strategic reviews. This includes agenda development, initiative tracking and ensuring efficient meeting logistics and facilitation.
- Engage with finance partners to drive business data analysis to ensure timely on-budget outcomes for the department
- Support department leadership with day-to-day business coordination, planning and delivery
- Develop and encourage strategic change and business transformation efforts
- Build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels to drive influence
- Partner across the Information Security organization to provide high value portfolio, program and project management support for critical programs
- Work directly with organizational and customer peers to coordinate shared outcomes, activities and efforts to ensure consistent cross-organizational and cross-functional delivery