Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)– Lockheed Martin – Moorestown-Lenola, NJ, US
Company Name: Lockheed Martin
Company Location: Moorestown-Lenola, NJ, US
Seniority Level: Associate
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Lockheed Martin is a Cyber Security pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus – if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training, and education. Come and experience your future!
READ MORE: Highest Paying Cyber Security Jobs
This position will perform the functions of an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for multiple programs. Candidates must be knowledgeable of information technology and security principles. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Apply cyber security standards, directives, guidance and policies to classified computing environments to effectively manage the security aspects and the day-to-day security operations of assigned systems.
- Under general guidance from management, collaborate with other business unit and Corporate staff in Security, IT, and other organizations to develop and implement efficient and appropriate technology, user training, processes, procedures, and compliance programs that are integrated seamlessly with day-to-day operations of complex and large-scale computing infrastructure.
- Perform tasks related to compliance of Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) Plans (e.g., audit log review, security patching, software and hardware configuration management).
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of security Assessment and Authorization documentation (e.g., IA SOP, SSP, RAR, SCTM) including participation in system categorization.
- Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies, provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
- Participate in reviews and technical inspections to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses and ensure that all security features applied to a system are implemented and functional.
- On occasion, work extended hours (other than normal business hours) to support contractual requirements to meet customer needs. Accomplish other duties as assigned.
SEE ALL Cyber Security Jobs