Intelligence Manager – Emerging Threats – Zoom Newark, NJ
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
About the job
Zoomies help the world connect — and deliver happiness while doing it. We set out to build the best video conferencing product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Rooms, Zoom Video Webinars, Zoom Apps, and OnZoom.
We’re problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to dig deep into impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
SEE ALSO Highest Paying Cyber Security Jobs
The Intelligence Manager – Emerging Threats will help lead a team of intelligence professionals that gathers, integrates, and reports information about geopolitical events, trends, threats, and other matters critical to the business. Reporting directly to the Head of Global Intelligence, the Program Manager will implement processes that inform and meet the intelligence requirements of company leadership and cross-functional teams while supporting proactive risk mitigation measures. The incumbent will provide timely, actionable advice on sophisticated matters, design and shape indicators and warnings, establish internal and external information-sharing mechanisms, create intelligence processes that drive operations, and work collaboratively on high stakes matters vital to Zoom and our customers.
- Provide intelligence support to high priority projects that have broad and visible impact across Zoom
- Produce finished intelligence products for senior Zoom leaders and decision makers
- Help lead a team of global intelligence professionals addressing transnational and localized threats, global trends and events, and high-risk areas
- Advise management and stakeholders at all levels on intelligence and intelligence-related issues
- Design and implement refined intelligence and operational processes, including the development of Zoom stakeholder requirements
- Develop long-term solutions for systemic intelligence obstacles and provide program updates to senior management
- Prepare intelligence program documents, including policies, procedures, and standards
- Regularly meet with cross functional teams to understand strategies, roadmap, and initiatives, and train on implementation of policies and procedures
- Masters degree with specialization in intelligence, security, or international affairs-related area
- 10 or more years of experience in the intelligence, security, risk and/or cybersecurity fields with substantial time spent in threat analysis, policy, and leadership roles
- Well-organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjust to rapidly changing priorities, and drive strategic projects to successful delivery
- Knowledge of global threats and threat actors, including nation states, non-state actors, transnational threats, and areas of particular interest to technology companies
- Experience delivering documentation to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be able to effectively communicate with varied company stakeholders utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish credibility and working relationships with a wide range of corporate personnel, including operations, management, executive and legal staff as well as external personnel, including auditors and customers
- Passion for people, strategy, and writing
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, produce quality technical documentation, and meet tight deadlines
- Sense of humor, excellent interpersonal skills, business judgment, strategic thinking, superior work ethic, flexibility and ability to work independently
- Ability to quickly issue spot and appropriately prioritize risk and outcomes
Affordable Cyber Security Training
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Networking Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Combination of government and private sector experience
- Active security clearance
- Experience working in video communications, telecommunications, technology, security, risk, compliance, or government
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram