Prepare for the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Security Engineer certification exam
Note: We are reader supported and may earn a small commission when you click on links in posts
Google Cloud Security is on sale!
Get a new job or a pay increase with this Google Cloud Security training bundle.
If you’ve been wanting to learn more about cloud security or possibly take the Cloud Security Engineer certification exam, Google Cloud Security is a great course bundle to consider. It features seven online courses, all of which are designed to help you learn the basics of Cloud Security.
It works! Half of the people who took completed this specialization took a new job!
The courses are led by Google professionals who know the ins and outs of developing in the Cloud environment.
Learn on your own schedule – online. There’s even a 7-day free trial.
Everything is online except if you want to take the Google Cloud Security professional certification exam – but that’s optional
They’ll start by introducing you to working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and then move on right away to Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. Then you’ll get to practice by configuring access and configuring network security.
- Course 1: Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Course 2: Networking in Google Cloud: Defining and Implementing Networks
- Course 3: Networking in Google Cloud: Hybrid Connectivity and Network Management
- Course 4: Managing Security in Google Cloud Platform
- Course 5: Security Best Practices in Google Cloud
- Course 6: Mitigating Security Vulnerabilities on Google Cloud Platform
- Course 7: Hands-On Labs in Google Cloud for Security Engineers
Ready to become a Google Cloud pro? There’s an online learning bundle for that. Get the Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate.
Start today and enroll for free!
For Specializations, Coursera runs a subscription model with monthly payments. These range from something like USD $30 to $80 per month depending on which course you choose.