Manager, Cybersecurity ServiceNow
Company Name: Comcast
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Cybersecurity ServiceNow Development Manager
Comcast is seeking a Cybersecurity ServiceNow Development Manager to join our Product Security & Privacy (PS&P) team in Philadelphia, PA.
PS&P is improving the Comcast Cyber Security organization’s processes via ticketing, automation, and integrated design. This will facilitate migration and integration among several systems. Comcast is looking for a ServiceNow development manager to lead development and support their efforts.
Ideally, the candidate for this position is self-motivated and a creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements. Candidate must bring solid interpersonal skills and be capable of meeting with management and development teams face-to-face to clarify and design existing and new solutions, manage and motivate a team of developers to succeed, and be ready, willing, and able to mentor and assist developers. Candidate must also be able to shift gears and handle multiple simultaneous projects.
Major participation in the Agile Sprint ceremonies is key, to be able to assign and assist work, and hold developers accountable for their efforts. Also key will be teaching developers how to problem solve and assisting with important projects. Staying connected with development teams both onshore and offshore will be required. The development manager will Work closely with the ServiceNow product owner to ensure work is being developed and prioritized based on roadmap and business needs. To manage a best-in-class ServiceNow platform requires the manager to have create, document, and maintain development standards for a consistent user experience. This role will work closely with the production support manager, to best enable support to be able to handle newly developed features and applications.
What makes this role so valuable and fun? It is leading a great team of developers on the path to success, by teaching and supporting them in their work, as well as getting directly involved in development when urgency meets importance.
- At least five years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of core applications such as Asset, Configuration, Project Portfolio Management, Service Request, Service Catalog.
- Experience developing custom scoped applications within the ServiceNow platform from the ground up.
- Experience managing a team, ideally both onshore and offshore.
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships.
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining ServiceNow integrations via REST API and JDBC.
- Experience using Agile in ServiceNow
- Experience managing workload via user stories and using reporting to communicate status.
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
- Ability to create documentation on work created for both supports to follow and other developers to understand coding logic
- Experience with large scale datasets into ServiceNow
- Ability to travel to Comcast India Engineering Center infrequently
NICE TO HAVES
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or Implementation Specialist certifications.
- ITIL foundational experience and/or certification.
- Experience with Security Operations and GRC application suites.
- Follow and understand best practices in secure development.
- Experience with ReactJS
- Comcast or telecom experience
Need Additional Cyber Security Training?
Try these online classes
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate by IBM
- Java Programming and Software Engineering Fundamentals Duke University
- Cloud Computing by University of Illinois
- Data Mining by University of Illinois
- Applied Data Science with Python by University of Michigan
- Data in Database by Arizona State University
- Excel Skills for Business by Macquarie University
- Financial Management by University of Illinois
- Financial Reporting by University of Illinois
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer