Product Cybersecurity – Siemens Healthineers – Tarrytown, NY
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high-quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Product Cybersecurity Professional
Preferred location: North East Region
The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for supporting development organizations and regional sales and service organizations in the implementation of the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program for medical devices and related products, solutions, and services. Based on learnings from working with the organizations, the candidate will leverage their cybersecurity expertise to develop and deploy work products that strengthen the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program.
RELATED READ Highest Paying Cyber Security Jobs
Directly support product teams on implementing cybersecurity throughout the development lifecycle
- Facilitating threat modeling for products
- Guiding product teams on vulnerability monitoring & assessment
- Participating in incident response
Strengthen the Siemens Healthineers cybersecurity program
- Coordinating product security maturity assessments for the company’s development organizations and regional sales and support organizations
- Supporting audit teams with cybersecurity expertise
- Development of guidance for the support of product development teams and sales and service organizations
- Developing and delivering cybersecurity training modules to internal teams
- Developing special topic presentations to be delivered internally and at industry events
- Travel approximately 15%, including international travel
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education, And Experience
- Understanding of security concepts, tools, techniques and technologies to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of products
- Strong writing and presentation skills including in the customer environment
- Solid virtual teaming experience (Microsoft Office 365 and Teams)
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in a related field
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- Experience with technical security concepts including recognized certifications
- Experience with secure development lifecycle processes
- Understanding of medical device or Internet of Things (IoT) cybersecurity
- 1 to 3 years of cybersecurity experience
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal opportunity employer, we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.