Security Analyst – Aramark – Philadelphia
Company Name: Aramark
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world’s leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Privileged Access Management (PAM) Technical Analyst is responsible for overseeing the successful implementation and management of Aramark’s Privileged Access Management solution. This will include the protection of privileged accounts across the organization through Password Vaulting of user and application service accounts. Individual will work with IT Security, Infrastructure, Network, Application and business teams to assist in this enterprise level implementation. Individual will provide consultation and direction around PAM topics to project managers, Security and Compliance personnel, application developers and other administrators in implementing secure applications throughout the environment.
Core Job Duties/Responsibilities.
- Assist in the installation, configuration and maintenance of the Thycotic Secret Server PAM environment
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the Thycotic Secret Server PAM toolset.
- Responsible for documenting, designing and administering the PAM process in alignment with Aramark’s overall IT strategy.
- Responsible for the support of application integrations as required.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory Administration.
- Provide overall direction and oversight into the PAM functions across the organization, including Password Vaulting of elevated user and application service accounts.
- Assist application/business unit teams with privileged accounts on-boarding into Thycotic Secret Server.
- Develops and maintains PAM documentation including providing relevant training to team members.
- Responds to crisis or urgent situations to mitigate immediate and potential threats.
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management and role-based access.
- Coordinate changes with members from Infrastructure along with external teams.
- Experience with Identity and Access Management systems and methodology
- Participate in the installation, integration, deployment, and support of IAM tools
- Provide Tier 2/3 support for incidents relating to PAM.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Our Most Popular Cyber Security Training Courses
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Technology.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Windows Active Directory Administration
- 3+ years IT experience in support of Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions such as Thycotic Secret Server
- 3+ years of Identity and Access Management experience
- Experience with Cybersecurity
- Position requires a strong knowledge of PC’s, software and Operating systems
- Good verbal, written and communication skills