Senior Associate, Information Security Operations – KPMG US Melville, NY
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Information Security Operations to join our Global Technology Organization organization.
- Install, manage, maintain and support of GSOC tools hosted on multiple environments including physical Data Centers, Azure public cloud and O365
- Help ensure continuous improvement of GSOC SOAR tools such as developing new playbooks
- Coordinate with various vendors, other KPMG teams and business stakeholders on work related to design and setup activities at different stages of a technical project
- Compile and maintain the necessary documentation of all system designs, builds and modifications
- Coordinate and deliver user training and training material
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are done in a timely manner
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Financial Markets by Yale University
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York
- Business Foundations by University of Pennsylvania
- Minimum of two years in Windows Server management experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- Experience with industry recognized SIEM solutions preferably with Azure Sentinel
- Experience with Query Languages preferably KQL
- Solid experience with PowerShell, Python and other scripting languages
- Knowledge of MS Azure & O365 Solutions preferable
- Experience with configuring and using SOAR tools preferably Demisto and/ or Azure Logic Apps w/o Azure Functions
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.