Senior Cyber Security Analyst Job – Top Secret clearance Required
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus – if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
The Senior Cyber Security Analyst will be part of the Space – Security & Emergency Services organization, and function as an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) in Valley Forge, PA, supporting a variety of classified programs. You must be able to multi-task and work independently. Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework is a plus.
In the Senior Cyber Security Analyst role, you will
- Develop and implement government approved information security procedures and system security plans for the operation of networked and standalone classified computers systems
- Coordinate government agency approvals/accreditations
- Oversee ongoing compliance of accredited systems
- Configure, harden, and manage the security posture on Windows and Linux based information systems
- Consult on the design, development, integration, and analysis of classified computing systems
- Conduct periodic system self-inspections/testing, weekly system audits, media reviews and comprehensive investigations of computer security incidents, and coordinating with other organizations for expertise as needed
- Provide policy interpretation, ongoing guidance and direction to onsite personnel on Information System Security issues, as well as security in general
- Participate in applicable Review Boards and Technical Exchange Meetings
- Interact with customer personnel on a regular basis regarding ongoing compliance and system modifications
**A Final Top Secret clearance with an investigation within 6 years is required**
Candidate will typically have 5+ years of experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
You have opportunities to play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Senior Cyber Security Analyst-Basic Qualifications
- Final Top Secret clearance with an investigation within 6 years
- 3 plus years in IT Systems/Information Assurance experience
- Experience in network security and systems certifications
- NIST Special Publications 800 Series
Senior Cyber Security Analyst – Desired Skills
- DoD 8570 compliant certification or be able to attain within 6 months
- Experience with Security Directives, Policies, Publications and Regulations
- Excellent communications skills
- Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
APPLY HEREJob ID 506669BR Sr Cyber Security Analyst
Useful Computer Science and Data Science Skills for Cyber Security Analysts
- IBM Data Science Professional Certificate by IBM
- Java Programming and Software Engineering Fundamentals Duke University
- Mathematics for Machine Learningby Imperial College London
- Cloud Computing by University of Illinois
- Data Mining by University of Illinois
- Applied Data Science with Python by University of Michigan
- Data in Database by Arizona State University
- Financial Reporting by University of Illinois