Senior Information Security Analyst – CSIRT Investigations
Mount Laurel, NJ
March 26, 2020
About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
About This Role
We need someone to provide research, evaluation, assessment, operational, reporting and analytical support for cyber security incident handling programs and initiatives, along with computer forensics and malware analysis functions. Your ability to provide sound advice and guidance will prove instrumental as you grow in this role.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Consult with partners on Technology Controls and Information Security programs, incidents, and controls.
- Execute information security digital forensics activities, lab environment management, and malware analysis.
- Support and partner with information security incident and event management teams during active incidents.
- Articulate and document via formal reports digital forensics activities and malware analysis results based upon activities related to investigations.
- Ensure technology, processes and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to security threats against TDBG’s business.
- Develop and enhance internal policies and procedures for related investigations activities.
- Adhere to and advise on, oversee, monitor, enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to information security investigations practices.
- Perform in-depth technical analysis of malware, actions required for detection and containment, along with details of indicators of compromise.
- Perform on-call duties related to forensics for incident handling during off-hours as part of TD’s incident and event management process.
- Support TD’s Follow-the-Sun model for investigations and forensics across multiple regions globally.
- Understand and adhere to chain-of-custody, forensics analysis processes, and related investigative activities.
RELATED READ: Quick to Learn Online Cyber Security Jobs So You Can Work from Home
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- College degree, or specialized training / equivalent work experience
- 3-5 Years of related experience
- CISSP or equivalent required.
- GCFA, or equivalent required.
- GCIH, or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in the Financial Services industry an asset
- Advanced knowledge of the business and technology standards.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including the ability to present options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
- Specific experience related to forensic investigations and malware analysis.
- Understanding of handling information security incidents and events a plus.
- Understanding the connection points between information security, physical security, legal, and fraud operations to ensure holistic response to Enterprise-wide issues.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.