Sr. Information Security Analyst – JR997328
Newark, NJ, US
Broadridge Information Security Team is looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst in our Newark, NJ location. You will have demonstrated hands-on experience performing security testing, analysis, and architectural design of for networks, operating systems, applications, databases, and other information system components.
Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to work in an emerging and dynamic IT security organization? If that sounds like the type of setting you’d like to work in we’d love to hear from you.
RELATED READ: Quick to Learn Online Jobs So You Can Work from Home
- Conduct vulnerability scanning to analyze configurations and facilitate implementation of configurations and hardening settings for networks, operating systems, applications, databases, and other information system components.
- Formulate finding details outlining vulnerabilities, potential impact and recommended remediation.
- Collaborates with infrastructure and application owners on security fixes or patch management validation.
- Provide leadership and guidance for security initiatives.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on Network Security experience, preferably in the Financial Services Industry.
- Expert level knowledge of common network infrastructure technologies and frameworks.
- Expert level knowledge of network infrastructure weaknesses and vulnerabilities, remediation and mitigation techniques.
- Expert level knowledge of testing tools (e.g., Nessus, nmap, wireshark) and methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of network technologies and architectures — firewalls, network load balancers, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of operating systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of databases — Oracle, Microsoft SQL, DB2, etc.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills, and ability to work within the global team.
- Willingness to learn, discover, experiment, and test for vulnerabilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology environments and requirements.
- Willingness to be current on new software platforms.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.