Staff Cybersecurity Analyst – Fraud – Intuit New York, NY
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
Come join the Intuit Customer Success Trust & Safety team as a Staff Cybersecurity Analyst. Trust & Safety is a fast-paced, high-energy team responsible for assessing emerging fraud patterns and implementing cutting edge data protection and fraud prevention capabilities to secure customer accounts and data. The Trust & Safety team is working on building a holistic platform tp predict, prevent and investigate fraud across all frauds. (Tech support fraud, ATO, ecommerce fraud, insider fraud). This is an exciting time to join the team as we recently embarked on this journey to redefine and modernize our capabilities and to build a robust set of proactive solutions across several product lines and that directly support key company initiatives.
What You’ll Bring
- Fraud, Risk, Payments, Identity/Account protection background
- 3+ years of analyst/product management experience in the tech industry
- 3 or more years of experience across Fraud and Risk across payment, e-commerce or financial services industries
- Experience defining strategic vision and tactical execution to reduce fraud and build sustainable fraud products and systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly and convincingly to a wide range of audiences., manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Drive end-to-end integration with partner teams.
- Obsession with data and analytics to solve problems and bring a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Knowledge of AI/ML to develop anomaly detection, prioritize case generation
- Experience working in a matrixed organization and within a global enterprise software company or SaaS based business is a plus; Security and/or fraud credentials including CISSP, CFE, CCSP, CISA, CPA, CPP, PCI, CIPP and/or PSP are a plus
- Experience developing and getting buy in from various stakeholders to implement solutions
- Experience presenting in large executive forums
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong time management skills
Need Security Training? Certifications at Your Own Pace
- IBM Cybersecurity Analyst Professional CertificateIntroduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks by IBM
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs) Specialization from DeepLearning.AI
- Agile Leadership Specialization from the University of Colorado
- International Cyber Conflicts from the State University of New York (SUNY)
- IT Fundamentals for Cybersecurity Specialization by IBM
- Google Cloud Security Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Networking Professional Certificate from Google Cloud
- Introduction to Blockchain Specialization from Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
How You Will Lead
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying avenues of fraud across all Intuit product lines and prioritizing the roadmap to implement solutions that solve for the highest risk/fraud avenue. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing (with partnership of PD) investigative case management workflows to maximize operational efficiencies in protecting our customer data and accounts. In this role, you will work with teams across the company, including:
- Operations: to build effective tools for our operations teams to help investigate and uncover fraud using real-time alerting models while also implementing automation for fraud management workflows and processes
- Product: to develop solutions to prevent and mitigate fraud across numerous vectors including but not limited to socially engineered Account Takeover, Tech Support Fraud, social engineering and phishing/vishing attempts
- Engineering: to prioritize and ensure deployment of the roadmap
- BUs: to understand front door controls and if necessary partner with BUs and PD teams to prioritize solutions to reduce fraud at front door.
The Staff Cybersecurity Analyst will identify and implement fraud prevention measures that are mindful of the impact on user experience while inhibiting the ability of fraud actors to impact our customers, employees and the Intuit platform ecosystem.
- Analyze fraud data and develop insights from existing fraud workflows (ATO, Tech Support fraud, Ecommerce fraud) and build data backed business requirements to detect and prevent customer fraud
- Develop a long term product roadmap for the capabilities to reduce fraud
- Design, develop and manage real-time fraud rules, tools, and models directly and in collaboration with stakeholder teams
- Collaborate with the investigations team to understand their pain points and design efficient manual and automated case management and case automation solutions.
- Collaborate with Security, Data Science, and vendors where needed to investigate and resolve fraud, security, and identity escalations and identify/implement technology solutions to minimize such incidents
- Deliver enhancements to Intuit fraud detection and mitigation capabilities in collaboration with product management and engineering teams
- Establish business use cases and projected ROI on investments to prioritize opportunities related to fraud and security programs
- Develop data-driven recommendations and decisions to continuously iterate, adapt and improve upon solutions
- Perform follow-me-home research, usability studies, testing and experimentation to build a strong understanding of the systems, integrations, processes and workflows.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and develop