Threat Response Analyst (Remote) – CrowdStrike – Wilmington, DE
Note: We may earn a commission from products or services when you click on a link and make a purchase.
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves but do so in a future-proof manner. Because of that, we’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization, and talent. Our culture was purpose-built to be remote-first, and we offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. If you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology with a team that makes a difference every day, let’s talk.
About The Role
The CrowdStrike OverWatch Elite Team is seeking a motivated individual with very strong technical skills to work with a team of analysts and technical staff to understand and fulfill client requirements, exchange threat intelligence with clients and internal teams and brief clients on security threats and incident response. The OverWatch Elite team delivers White Glove service to augment OverWatch hunting and provides a personal, focused, and attentive experience to customers that expect a top-tier, proactive, professional service.
To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills, excellent technical problem-solving skills, and be obsessed with threat hunting and disrupting the adversary.
This position is open to remote candidates located on the East and West Coast.
- Generate high-quality customer deliverables to meet the criteria and expectations of the service such as:
- hunting for threats, anomalies and cyber-related disruptions on customer endpoints
- performing threat analysis, deep-dives and incident assessments
- researching and assessing customer’s threats and IOCs
- conducting ongoing customer environment assessments
- authoring bespoke Falcon security reports for customer endpoints
- holding quarterly customer security report calls
- Provide subject matter expertise and insight to clients about industry attack trends and defenses by developing and maintaining deep awareness and understanding of evolving threats, adversaries and intrusion trends
- Development and delivery of impactful threat briefings, reporting and presentations to customers by providing actionable intelligence
- Collaborate interdepartmental teams to help detect new, interesting or unique threats and mitigations based on hunting observations
- Build strong advisory relationships with customers and continuously exceeding client expectations
- Guide clients through Threat Response findings and providing subject matter expertise for response activities such as taking remediation actions in situations that require action to be taken
- Gather client input and feedback across client base to influence service roadmaps
- Trustworthy, self-starter, collaborative, dependable, driven personality
- Bachelor’s degree in information security or related discipline or the equivalent of 6 years or more in the industry as job experience
- 2 or more years of significant client-facing relationship management experience
- Prior cyber experience in 4 or more of the following:
- active threat hunting (open source or commercial tooling)
- intrusion analysis
- managed or enterprise information security services
- incident response
- endpoint forensics
- malware analysis
- penetration testing
- network defense
- Bonus points for experience with big-data processing tools such as Splunk, Logstash, Kibana, etc.
- Solid understanding of common enterprise technologies, processes and technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to convey extremely technical concepts to audiences with varying technical prowess
Our Most Popular Cyber Security Training Courses
- Google Cloud Security
- Google Cloud Networking
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Linux Security
- Cyber Security 10 Domains
- IBM Fundamentals
- AWS Cloud Native
Benefits Of Working At CrowdStrike
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Open offices have stocked kitchens, coffee, soda and treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work